April 19, 2018
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Stano Law Firm
6650 Pearl Rd., Parma Heights, Ohio
The Tax-Free Way to Pay for Nursing Home Care
Did you know…
You can create additional streams of income to help pay for long-term care?
Learn how at our next free seminar.
Will show you how to…
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts
- Reduce/avoid federal and Ohio taxes and/or probate
- Estate planning documents you need right now and why it’s the last set of documents you’ll ever need
- Transition financial and real estate assets to your children while protecting them from creditors and spouses
- Secrets of the Wealthy –how you can transition and reposition assets so you might qualify for government and VA benefits
- Avoid going broke by planning ahead to cover the average of $10,000 monthly assisted living and nursing home costs
- When to put property in your children’s names and when not to
- Discover how to generate a steady stream of guaranteed income for the rest of your life
- How to avoid losing thousands of dollars by using asset protection trust
Discover the little-known tax incentives available to those who plan ahead for long-term care.
Get your FREE book at this FREE seminar!
Quantities are Limited – so register TODAY
All Attendees will also receive:
- A free 1-hour consultation (a $300 value)
- A FREE copy of the “Don’t Go Broke in a Nursing Home”
- An opportunity to win a $50 Giant Eagle gift card
ALERT: Update your POA! Your current POA documents may not be sufficient because Medicaid is going to have an income cap at the end of July. You need a POWERFUL power of attorney.
NOTE; Please complete the form with your name, phone number and email so that we can get in touch with you in case there are any last minute changes.