December 13, 2018
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Stano Law Firm
6650 Pearl Rd., Parma Heights, Ohio
How to Get Medicaid Coverage for Your Assisted Living and Nursing Home Care
At This Meeting, Here is Some of What You Will Discover:
- How to avoid having your life savings wiped out by a nursing home spend down.
- How the new law restricts protection of assets and the steps you should take now to protect your loved ones.
- The asset protection language that most people don’t have in their power of attorney documents, which can help protect their life’s savings.
- Veteran’s benefits that most people know nothing about.
- How Medicaid works and the steps you need to take now to protect your family under the new rules.
ALERT: Update your POA! Your current POA documents may not be sufficient because Medicaid is going to have an income cap at the end of July. You need a POWERFUL power of attorney.
NOTE; Please complete the form with your name, phone number and email so that we can get in touch with you in case there are any last minute changes.